Friday, December 2, 2011

Does the Toyota Corolla S 2008 have ABS?

I'm about to start driving soon and a Toyota Corolla Type-S 2008 is already waiting for me downstairs, but I just came from driving school and we started talking about how ABS could allow me to have more control over my vehicle during snow, rain etc. I need to know this just in case when I hit the road if I have to pump my brakes OR if I just have to stomp on it.








ABS I mean Anti-Lock Brake System..|||ABS was an option on all '08 Corollas. Other safety options like brake assist, side curtain airbags, and front seat side airbags were also optional.





Since it is not always easy to tell if these things come on the car, take the car to the dealer and talk to a service adviser. They can tell you what optional safety features are on the car.|||It is an option.


To Determine ABS or not - trurn ignition ON (do not start) - and watch the lights in the instrument panel. Most of the lights only stay on for a couple seconds - so you may have to turn on and off several times to see them all. If you see an "ABS" check light come on - then the vehicle has ABS.|||Anti means against....





brake system





Against brake system








hahahahahahahahaaaaa|||I just traded in my 2007 Corolla S, it did have ABS but it was an optional thing I paid extra for, it doesn't come standard.|||Yes and so you know when car has ABS the emergency brake is back up to brakes if they fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment