Friday, December 2, 2011

I have a 1992 Oldsmobile Bravada, the anti-lock warning light and parking brake light are on?

I recently had some repairs done to the vehicle to the fuel system, injectors and a tune up. The vehicle is well maintained and had a fuel problem when I took it to the mechanic, no other problems. I pick it up and now the brakes are sponge and the warning light is on, also, the parking brake light is on, he has no idea why, maybe the brakes need to be bled? I know he took half the engine apart to find the fuel problem and I am guessing something didn't get put back right or ? I cannot afford to keep spending money on diagnostics and unnecessary parts. There must be a way to trouble shoot and then get it repaired without costing a fortune, which I have already spent on the car. I would appreciate any help I can get.


Thanks|||if the parking brake light goes away you can live with that. ABS is a function on top of hydraulics brakes, some cars don't even have ABS.. CHEck the brake fluid reservoir make sure the fluid is up to where it should be|||Next time take it to the dealer, who will fix it right the first time!





DONT TRUST other than the dealer.|||Sounds Strange the way he did the Fuel System;





1; Find a Good Mechanic that knows how to find a Problem without taring half your car apart!





2; Bad/Weak Brake Line(s) will give that "Spongy Peddle" Feeling, or Low Fluid!





3; Leak at Callipers (Front Wheels) or Brake Cylinders (Rear Wheels)

No comments:

Post a Comment