Thursday, November 24, 2011

Is it worth it to have Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) in your car?

Seems like it's only high class and expensive cars have ABS. Any idea about good small cars that come with ABS?


I am looking for a used car. I might pay it cash if it's under $10,000. If not, I'll finance but not over $15,000.|||all cars do not have anti-lock, most people like it but becareful on cheaper cars like cavalier where they had rear brake anti-lock only ,what a joke ! my 07 chevy does not have antilock. some ins. co. will give discount if equipped.|||About all cars come with ABS now and yes it is worth having.|||Just about every car out there has anti lock brakes. I would say at least 80% of all cars, and abs is not only on high end cars fyi.|||It is total worth every penny. I got into an accident because i didn't have it. I tried to "pump my brakes" but i just cannot do what a computer does. I have ABS now, and i stop so fast sometimes it blows my mind.





Hope this helps - matt|||yes, its a life saver|||As a matter of safety. YES! In a panic stop where your wheels must turn (left or right) , the ABS will allow you to turn AND apply your brakes.


This is vary true in ice or snow|||yes in fact isn't all cars coming with it ?safety is the reason|||Paying for safety is worth every penny unless u dont care for your life. In addition insurance companies give cars with safety features a discount.|||Anti-lock breaks are only worth having during panic stops, or on wet or iced roads. Otherwise, just sits there like those pesky airbags. Anyway, I believe it is standard on all newer vehicles. In the U.S. anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment