Thursday, November 24, 2011

Your Opinion on the Anti-lock Braking System?

Hello.





I am a Defensive Driving Instructor for a nationally recognized driver training program and I am conducting a survey. It would be awesome if you could answer the following statement for me:





A) Anti-lock brakes are a must on my next vehicle





B) It would be nice, but it is not critical





C) I do not like anti-lock brakes|||i have mixed feelings on anti-lock brakes. while they are useful for the average driver who doesnt understand vehicle dynamics, and doesnt understand how to use threshold braking under all conditions, they are a detriment to those of us who do take pride in driving, and are more than capable of stopping in low traction conditions without the use of computer controls.





thus i would have to answer i do not like anti-lock brakes.|||My answer would be A,in your profession safety of the student must be paramount, also the confidence you will have as a result of ABS being fitted as standard should be self rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment