Thursday, November 24, 2011

Why my Saab's brake system hold tight all the time?

1999 Saab 9-5 (4 cyl).


The car feels heavy to drive and would slow down to a complete stop when I just release the gas. I mean it comes to a complete stop without even stepping on the brake pad. Also I have noticed my wheels are covered with brake pad dust and the car smells like burnt brake pads when I drive it. Oh, by the way, this car has anti-lock brakes system (ABS), with four disc brakes including two ventilated discs.


So I took to a mechanic he checked all the tires, and for some reason all tires stay locked all the time. He couldn鈥檛 figure what it was. He advised me to go to a dealer. Before doing that I need to at least have an idea of what the problem is, and an estimation of much it may cost me to fix it. Your help will be highly appreciated.


Thanks!|||sounds like calipers are seized, replace em!|||Sounds like power steering fluid got into the master cylinder!

No comments:

Post a Comment